Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movin on over....

I have blogged on Xanga for four years. Xanga is a ghost town. I feel that I waste my time and energy posting well thought-out blogs for only myself to read. I thought I would try to move my blog here away from my familiar, but lonely surroundings of Xanga. Change is good, right. Of course, this is no life altering decision. It will take some time for me to get acclimated to blogging on a new format, but I will get there. I eventually will get around to customizing my layout. In the meantime, I will most like post the same blog in both places. We will see how it goes...

Let me introduce myself....
I am a 37-year-old wife and work at home mom of two, living in Metro Detroit. Live gets pretty interesting around here, come float around with Bubblz and her crazy rollercoaster life in the "D"

No comments:

Post a Comment